Tour de France *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Isn't Sagan supposed to be going to Fernando Alonso's "galacticos del ciclismo" whenever that's supposed to happen?

It's all gone quiet of late. Alonso's face appears from time to time on cycling webpages with a headline, but to date all his words have had no substance to them as it's all been what he says he is going to be doing rather than what has been done and what will definitely happen. But it may all come together; I'm just not holding my breath.

It will be interesting to see what happens with Viviani if Bouhanni does go to Cannondale as there are a few 2nd tier Italian teams who I sure would snap him up if they could afford to. And I reckon he'd get on very well within that kind of structure.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Europcar could do with someone like Viviani.

OP
OP
Pro Tour Punditry
Europcar could do with someone like Viviani.

They could do, although they do have Coquard and he is kind of like Viviani in that he rides track and road. And Europcar tend to be very French in their team roster so I'm not sure if Viviani will be heading in that direction, if he moves at all of course.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
They could do, although they do have Coquard and he is kind of like Viviani in that he rides track and road. And Europcar tend to be very French in their team roster so I'm not sure if Viviani will be heading in that direction, if he moves at all of course.

All true. I'm not yet convinced by Coquard though. He's an exciting talent but still work in progress, Viviani is closer to the finished article. Anyway, it's all idle speculation. I have no reason to believe Viviani would go to Europcar or that they have any interest in him.

U

User169

Belkin team announed today:

Lars Boom
Stef Clement
Laurens ten Dam
Steven Kruijswijk
Tom Leezer
Bram Tankink
Sep Vanmarcke
Maarten Wynants
Bauke Mollema

really, the Schlecks? might as well get Mike and Bernie Winters. useless. i did notice they haven't been chosen for GC consideration... that's not a great surprise. i can only assume it is for comedy value. just put them on a tandem and be done with it.

hopefully fab Fab and Jensie can try for some team glory.
Andy does look like a skinny Schnorbitz now you mention it.

Its going to be Millar & Voigt getting a lone lap round Les Champs before the sprintfest kicks off.

Top Bottom