Tour de France *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Couch

Über Member
Couple of good descenders: indeed Kwiatek as mentioned above, but also Voeckler and Gallopin
And if they wouldn't drop the "lesser" climbers on the last climb (very unlikely, but still...) then Albasini, Keukeleire, Van Avermaet, Dumoulin and Reza are the fastest men

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Voeckler takes the Cat 3 Col des Ares ahead of Jose Serpa. I'm not watching the live pictures at the moment but I can easily picture him dragging his tongue over those cols for all he's worth.

Even if he takes the Portet d'Aspet as well, it will still leave him 20 points behind Nibali, in 4th place in the KOM classification.

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
Voeckler takes the Cat 3 Col des Ares ahead of Jose Serpa. I'm not watching the live pictures at the moment but I can easily picture him dragging his tongue over those cols for all he's worth.

Even if he takes the Portet d'Aspet as well, it will still leave him 20 points behind Nibali, in 4th place in the KOM classification.

They've done Portet D'Aspet, did you mean Port de Bales?

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
The current time gap puts Kwiatkowski up to 7th in the virtual GC, but they'll need to increase it by another minute for him to overtake Peraud in 6th.

He's also at the bottom of an effin big HC climb, so I refuse to get excited.

(Gets excited)

KennaughKickIt

Serpa sort of half attacked it and Tommy was having none of it, throwing him a disgusted glance as he passed.

Interesting to see who'll chase. Ag2r have two in the break but Peraud threatened in 6th. Netapp and Belkin aren't there though.

Top Bottom