Tour de France *Spoilers*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The Couch

Über Member
Interesting to see who'll chase. Ag2r have two in the break but Peraud threatened in 6th. Netapp and Belkin aren't there though.
I am expecting Ag2r to ride tempo on the last climb anyway to potentially bring Tejay and Bardot in troubles (in the descent)

jarlrmai

Veteran
He uses MPH and KMH interchangeably.

KennaughKickIt

Haha, I was about to write that. The sad thing is, when I first got into cycling a few years ago I gained all my knowledge from these guys. I soon after learnt to completely forget everything they said.

If I'd got into cycling this year I'd have come away thinking Tommy V is German, Simon Yates is two years younger than brother Adam, and if I want to be a decent climber then I'll have to shed 50kgs.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
It's not (he definitely rode the Tour last year as well, he actually had a top 10 on the Champs Elysees)

I have absolutely no recollection of that but I've just checked and you're entirely correct - according to procyclingstats.com, last year's TdF was his GT debut and he was indeed 7th on the Champs-Elysees. He was also 8th on stage 10 to St Malo.

I'm tired. That's my excuse. :wacko:

Top Bottom