Tour Down Under (SPOILERS)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
a good stage for my fantasy team today !

Greipel untouchable again on the flat.

Why do they let people park cars on the road?? Unbelievable! Could literally be the death of some poor rider who is unaware.
Surely it's not hard to put out cones to stop parking. It's only one day, once a year FFS.

Snarf

That big crash near the finish looked v nasty - like someone opening a car door on you - that sort of trying to avoid something and then clipping it and flipping. Pedrosanchezo is right - its a once a year thing so why haven't the police made everyone put their cars away?

The Lotto train is amazing though - they didn't have any challenge today IMO but Greipel wasn't to know that - brilliant run from them.

In other good news, no infomercials today!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
The Lotto train is amazing t

Too right. This is going to be the biggest threat to Cav this year too. OPQS just don't seem to have their train sorted out (yet) in the same way. If they don't, Cav is once again going to have to hitch rides with Lotto and Orica and duck and dive at the finish.

Noodley

Lotto are fast becoming my 2nd fave team - I developed a soft spot for them last year and it seems to have grown over the winter months.

I miss Cav and Sagan. Big personalities! Greipel is more like The terminator. He just seems like a machine but has all the charisma of Dolph Lundgren in rocky 4. Maybe i am being harsh, he is impressive just now. He just isn't that exciting to watch imo.

The Lotto team are bloody impressive btw. Really bossing things in the last 3-4k.

Noodley

Actually, thinking about it I am surprised how many teams I like nowadays. Not long ago I had a high degree of suspicion and (bordering on) hatred for a lot of teams...it seems like I have either mellowed or am more trusting or honestly believe things are a-changing.

Lotto are fast becoming my 2nd fave team - I developed a soft spot for them last year and it seems to have grown over the winter months.
Same. Partly because I own a Ridley, but mainly because they're there or thereabouts trying to launch Greipel.

Was waiting for GT to throttle it at the top but it never came. :scratch:
Was a good bit off Simon Gerrans and Tom Slagter. Those guys looked knackered then lit it up!! Impressive.
If GT can't win then would like to see Slagter get it. He's got good time on GT and the rest.

Top Bottom