Tour Down Under (SPOILERS)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Put a hold on the bets for GT in the P-R!

I'm still backing him. He got it a bit wrong today, that's all.

Anyway, can't begrudge another impressive and well-deserved win for Slagter.

d.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm still backing him. He got it a bit wrong today, that's all.

Anyway, can't begrudge another impressive and well-deserved win for Slagter.

d.
It's early days, smutch! I was only kidding really but I do think it's highly unlikely myself.

thom

____
Then again, there are still a lot of teams I wouldnae trust my pet goat with...

I suspect Astana is on that list already but courtesy of Crackle, here's what they'd do to your goat if you made the mistake of trusting them :

bettiniphoto_0127960_1_full_670.jpg

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
Slagter was really impressive today, and he basically let Gerrans have the stage because he was looking to the overall. Thomas has not got the pure climbing ability to be where some here want him to be. He's certainly one for the classics though.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
All I have to say today is that Greipel is f*cking huge. He's a monster.

Oh, and well done to Slagter for the overall, and Thomas for picking up enough points to grab the sprints jersey as a compensation for not keeping the lead.

Greipel has a potential career as a film baddie when he retires from cycling.
(Puts on Arnie voice) "Sprint to the choppa!!"............

Snarf

A Bond villian perhaps - he reminds me of the Russian guy played by Robert Carlyle in one of Pierce Brosnans Bond film.

Don't know how many watch Luther with Idris Elba but Greipel would be perfect as a nutjob in that too.

just jim

A Bond villian perhaps - he reminds me of the Russian guy played by Robert Carlyle in one of Pierce Brosnans Bond film.

Don't know how many watch Luther with Idris Elba but Greipel would be perfect as a nutjob in that too.

He would suit metal teeth an' all.

dragon72

Guru
I know it's technically a "points" jersey and not a "sprinters'" jersey, but I think it's just wrong that Greipel can win 3 out of the 6 stages in a stage race and not walk way with a prize. He was the star of the TDU this year in my view. Clinical performances.

I know it's technically a "points" jersey and not a "sprinters'" jersey, but I think it's just wrong that Greipel can win 3 out of the 6 stages in a stage race and not walk way with a prize. He was the star of the TDU this year in my view. Clinical performances.
True enough, but he gains UCI points for the team, nice early season start for Lotto.

Top Bottom