Tour of Britain 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rezillo

TwoSheds
If that shot was about two feet to the right, me and my two boys would be in it! L'missus was about 15 feet up taking footage on her tablet. Great day out, watched the race go through then over to the beach for some lunch & fun :smile:.

Tony.

Same here! Tablet-wielding snapper in attached. I think we were right next to you but I hopped over the road to take some shots.

John

Attachments

• ipadder.jpg
    ipadder.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 92

Nearly there

Veteran
Looking forward to Carlisle on wednesday I want to watch from shap fell but the wife says no she wants to see cav up close,I said you'll see cav up close its a hill:whistle:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I was just pleased to see my old clubmate, Peter Hawkins, get 5th today. He's had a really good year this year, in what's really his first proper pro season (he was ill for a couple of years).

thom

____
Cav does seem pretty good at falling off though. ie does it quite a bit yet doesn't get major injuries.
Yeah, I think its part of the job description for a sprinter.
I certainly wouldn't have the bottle for falling off at 50mph wearing lycra !

Nearly there

Veteran
Lol or the monkeys. Rider with a bike and two wheels at the end wins!
oh didn't realise it went through Liverpool ;)

outlash

also available in orange
Same here! Tablet-wielding snapper in attached. I think we were right next to you but I hopped over the road to take some shots.

Aha! You can just make out my balding pate behing the guy in the light blue shirt. I had a Sky blue t-shirt on with the pacman ghosts on. Magic:smile:.

Just watched the last 15 mins or so of the highlights, fair few fallers there. Cav went down like a sack of spuds.

Tony.

The last 2-3 km or so were gagging for a crash...riders not following their line being prodded and poked and remonstrated to, left, right and centre...and then it happened. It did look as if Cav could have been responsible but who knows?

My prediction: Lance Armstrong :hyper:.

Top Bottom