Tour of Britain 2014...on my doorstep (may contain SPOILERS)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Am I imagining things or did I just hear Hugh Porter say that "Team SKY's Thomas Lovkvist..." was on the front of the bunch?
He might have been. He didn't say which bunch.

Chaotic finish that.

He might have been. He didn't say which bunch.

Chaotic finish that.

Apart from Lovkvist left SKY at the end of 2012 and he's not riding the TOB for IAM, which is his current team.
I also think he due to retire this year which will be sad, he never did reach his true potential at SKY (one of many...)

Apart from Lovkvist left SKY at the end of 2012 and he's not riding the TOB for IAM, which is his current team.
I also think he due to retire this year which will be sad, he never did reach his true potential at SKY (one of many...)
Yeah but somewhere in the world is Lovkist, maybe at the front of a bunch. Unless you can say definitively where he is, old Hugh might be right.

It's just pointless listening to him now. I respect what he's done but he never remembers riders name and never calls the race right.

suzeworld

Veteran
Great weekend. Enjoyed the team presentations and got a good spot near the finish line / big screen/ podium. Kittel is a giant.

Nick Stone

I agree was a great day, think a lot of people left after a couple of laps as the crowds did dwindle a but, but loved it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 33

suzeworld

Veteran
It is only an i-phone photo, but still.
The crowds where we were got bigger, so at least some folk moved around to be nearer the podium.
I would have loved to have seen Cav here in this position, but respect this guy's achievements this year.

Attachments

• IMG_20787202703983.jpeg
    IMG_20787202703983.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 38
Top Bottom