Tour of Britain 2017 **Spoilers**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was in Kelso this afternoon and lots of amateur cyclists out on the surrounding roads, the town was full of Yodel vans and folk music types as it's also Kelso Folk Music festival - I hope cheering cycling fans will drown out the fecking fiddles and guitars and wailing voices tomorrow...

There's a Velogames for this
So there is, I might stick in a team

Geraint meets Brad's smaller more ginger twin
DIv1PbbWsAQQ1I7.jpg

[QUOTE 4941524, member: 9609"]I was along the Mellerstain road a few nights back (it is one of my regular roads) the council must have given it a wonderful surface and tidy up, I had wondered how a major cycle tour/race was going to cope with the potholes grit and mud.

I won't be here the morrow to see any of it but I would have thought the big climb up from Leaderfoot would be the place to go (unless they are going down their, I can't tell from the map)[/QUOTE]
Aye, I was thinking the Mellerstain road would be "interesting" and glad they had sorted it out as it might make it a bit less wacky races when going along it.
I think they go down towards Leaderfoot after Scott's View.

Amusing car incident #1 when an old bloke refused to accept he could not enter Kelso town centre, much ranting from him and his wife until Police motor cyclist arrived and he decided to move, only to stall. He left to much cheering

Top Bottom