Tour of Britain 2017 (UCIWWT) ** SPOILERS **

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Mayor Kahn was with Katie Archibald and Abbi Vantwikat at the announcement that the final stage will use the familiar Aldwych-Whitehall-Regent Street "West End" circuit on Sunday 11 June says http://www.standard.co.uk/news/lond...women-cyclists-in-top-road-race-a3467266.html

Breast Cancer Care has 1,000 places for the “Pink Ribbon Tour”, a four-lap ride of the circuit.

National_Map.jpg

Do we know all the teams yet? Do Women's World Tour races invite wildcards like the Men's?

screenman

Legendary Member
There is a bit on here, I have not read it yet though.

http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/?s=2017+womens+tour+of+britian

Reactions: mjr

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
A couple of mates and I are riding over to Dav, from Northampton, to watch the grande depart at 11:00 on Wednesday.
We plan to get there by 10:00 so we get a good spot, then maybe find a place we can beat them too to see them a second time ^_^

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I am going to pop out from work a couple of times to see them pass on stage 3. Unfortunately I am not near any of the QoMs, but the first time they pass I will get them at the top of a little bump, so they should slow a little.

PeteXXX

IMG_1844.JPG

Weather looks interesting. At least it's not supposed to rain for the day! :ohmy:

PeteXXX

Setting off, plus a circuit of the town before heading to Long Buckby for the start proper..

:smile:

HF2300

Insanity Prawn Boy
"Spoilers" added to the title because I'm sure it won't take long :laugh:

Just managed to catch up with this and the Dauphine at last. Great seeing Kasia Niewiadoma in the leader's jersey and doing well yesterday despite being rather on her own.

Top Bottom