Tour of Britain 2022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chris-suffolk

Does anybody know what time they generally start, as there are NO timings on the official website, and no reply to my e-mail asking for details as yet either.

Not the best organised IMO

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
It is worth being slightly early to see the sign-on.
To be honest I very rarely go to the start of a race...think I've only ever bothered once or twice.Lombardy springs to mind,Bergamo then caught the train to the finish in Como.But usually go somewhere along the route or the finish.

Wooger

Scotland way over-represented I feel, and still nothing in the West Midlands, which has a bigger population last I checked.

I guess Gloucester is close enough, but I'm still pissed that the Birmingham Commonwealth Games has zero cycling events in Birmingham.

Scotland way over-represented I feel, and still nothing in the West Midlands, which has a bigger population last I checked.

I guess Gloucester is close enough, but I'm still pissed that the Birmingham Commonwealth Games has zero cycling events in Birmingham.

It's taken nearly 3 months, but finally we have a traditional "why doesn't it come to MY town?" complaint.
:laugh:

Aravis

Putrid Donut
Was the ITV4 coverage pulled at the last moment? I wasn't really listening to the announcer so I don't know if anything was said.

Top Bottom