Tour of Britain 'Spoilers'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
Crikey viviani could have ruined half the guys race with his sideways lunge for the line!

thom

____
Cav gets it right as it all came together in the finale. Great racing at the end
Porter is a twerp - half expected him to say, frothing at the mouth "That's spoooort "

Cav saying he didn't know it would come back until 2k and Porter saying we always knew it would come back together, honestly.

chaotic finish though.

tigger

Über Member
Was thinking the same, just not sure how Mrs N would react to a couple of hundred quid bet, but if he won I'm sure she'd change her mind...

Dead easy... don't tell her! Come on Noods we all know you wear the trousers

tigger

Über Member
I thought he wore a kilt :wacko:

Good point... or is it troosers?

raindog

er.....
great pic of moment when Dan Martin and Quintana attack and Brad follows

ToB-Stage-4-Gallery-008.jpg

Was in Whitchurch today - no barriers, and a great turnout from a small town. Was able to stand right on the kerb apex of the bend out down Wrexham Road and smell the peleton right under my nose. I can confirm that Sir Bradley had shaved this morning, but not Mr Cavendish. Hope they could appreciate my clean Defy with its Mickled chain.......

Fantastic, and all for free.....pity it's all over in 10 seconds!

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
That was a pretty good win for Cav considering the lumpiness of today's stage. I guess the attacks came too late and too half-heartedly to make a difference. Today may be different.

Did you see the bloke throwing himself at the photographers and pushing them back to the barrier as Viviana did his speed wobble.
A stupid place to camp an take photos!! The big guy just slammed them to the barriers, lol.
I think Viviani was merely coming over to avoid the peds on the right - his left.

Epic bike skills from the Garmin rider - Van Hoff, i think.

Edit: Actually that was just wild by Viviani. Swinging all over the road. Mad man.

Top Bottom