Touring from Kent to Pembrokeshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Exit London via Windsor across Chilterns, left to Oxford, swing through the Cotswolds then down to Bath.
London to Windsor and turning left ain't gonna get you to Oxford except over both poles! Did you mean Wendover? :huh:

Bodhbh

Guru
Exit London via Windsor across Chilterns, left to Oxford, swing through the Cotswolds then down to Bath.

I've done it, but can't fekking remember - you can follow the Thames path as far out as Windsor? It would be one route out of London for the OP and ofc all the sights are by the river.

jay clock

Massive member
@Heltor Chasca that is a really good site thank you for that.

@jay clock also thank you the kit list was very helpful. Some stuff i hadn't even thought of but I wasn't a million miles away.

@User the suggestion about the key was very good just ordered one.
the key thing on kit is find out what works for you. One person can cope on a foam mat from Millets, others need more comfort (i.e. me!). Some like proper pub/cafe meals (me!) whereas this guy makes 27 loads of peanut butter sandwiches as fuel like this guy https://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/page/?o=1p6&page_id=316476&v=mG

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
London to Windsor and turning left ain't gonna get you to Oxford except over both poles! Did you mean Wendover? :huh:

You missed the bit across the Chilterns which clearly would involve going north first!

Top Bottom