Wales : Dyfed Trans Cambrian Route Sat 20th October.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Great stuff Ducky and thanks again for the company.
Just to add that it was a pleasure to meet some old friends and an absolute pleasure to make some new ones. Pubby, Banjo, Celty and Rob, all class acts and of course Crackle, who although I'd never met him before, it didn't seem that way after wasting many hours talking bollix to him in the chatroom over the years.

Noodley

Well that's my back all fixed up, and ready to ride again...:becool:
But I'm not planning to do any more 100s before March next year.

Excellent weekend of mirth and beer, with the added bonus of a trek across Wales and some of Englanshire with Crax and revisiting Shrewbury 23 years after I last visited. The greasyspoon caf that used to be outside the station has been replaced by some poncified nobber joint serving skinny something-or-others and bagels, for which Ducky took the blame given that he is a London nobber and it must have been an idea from London.

Crax made an arse of things for me by inviting me back to his joint to check out his decorating skills, and to check that he did still need to sort the porch out, and I chucked my return ticket in his bin - all his fault of course.

The train jouney home, as you may have guessed was somewhat trying...although the final train was quite a laugh as there was no choice but to get (very) familiar with my fellow passengers as we were packed like sardines. I didnae do my back much good tho and I ended up hobbling out of the station into the warm waiting arms of Mrs Noodley.

Thankfully I got an appointment to fix my back for this evening.

pubrunner

Legendary Member
Hey, the piccies were well covered by Rich, Banjo and Rob.

Some more pics . . .

pic 1.jpg
pic 2.jpg
pic 3.jpg
pic 4.jpg
pic 6.jpg
pic 5.jpg

And Pubby :blush:

Top Bottom