Transatlantic Way _ Ireland

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Or as mentioned by @tyred, Bus Eireann. But it's extra cost either method.
To start at Kerry, it's the service, train, that runs through Limerick Junction, not the one to Limerick, or 134 mile cycle down.

Depends, rail sail includes destinations in Ireland. You can get some good prices that way if you do not mind the ferry and longer travel time. Think it cost £44 for a ticket from Derry to home including all the trains, ferry, and train from Holyhead to London, then train home from there.

classic33

Leg End Member
Depends, rail sail includes destinations in Ireland. You can get some good prices that way if you do not mind the ferry and longer travel time. Think it cost £44 for a ticket from Derry to home including all the trains, ferry, and train from Holyhead to London, then train home from there.
Check where Steveindenmark has said he plans to be flying from, and to.

avsd

Guru
Steve - airports near the Wild Atlantic Way include Cork, Shannon and Knock. Some lovely circular routes you can do around Galway, Westport and ferry trips to Arran Island/Cliffs of Moher. I did it in 2016 with my son's great week it was a great trip. Let me know if you want me to dig up the Garmin/Strava routes

Top Bottom