1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trapped!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Chuffy, 14 Apr 2008.

1. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Baggy has kindly taken my backpack with her to allow me an unencumbered blast home. :wacko:
    My keys are still in the backpack. :biggrin:
    My bike is locked up in the bikeshed. :ohmy:
    The phone system here shuts down at 6 and I don't have her mobile number on me anyway. :thumbsdown:
    I am penniless, in full lycra and stuck in the office until she reads her e-mail.... :biggrin:

Entertain me until the cavalry arrives! :biggrin:

2. tdr1nka

tdr1nka Taking the biscuit

How long d'ya think you've got to wait then?:wacko:

Eye spy, with my little eye.............:biggrin:

3. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral

I have just followed the link from today to the picture of you with The Horn. :wacko::blush:

4. Speicher

Speicher Vice Admiral

What about giving your telephone number to someone you trust (on here) and ask them to ring Baggy on your land line?

5. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Have a nice lie down with a damp flannel over your eyes. The twitching will stop eventually.

6. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

It's a thought. She usually fires up the pc when she gets in though, so I'll give her a few minutes yet...

7. tdr1nka

So that means Baggy will have to come all the way back and rescue you.
    *sings, 'Some Unencumbered Evening'*

8. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Knickers. Tdrinka, Spikes, would one of you mind doing the honours? If you're online, PM me and I'll reply with my home number...

9. Baggy

Baggy Cake connoisseur

10. Chuffy

Chuffy Veteran

Oops....

11. She's home then

12. sheddy

sheddy Veteran

Heh, heh, no favours for you tonight.....

13. Baggy

Baggy Cake connoisseur

If, like 99.9% of the rest of the world's population, you had a mobile phone you'd be at home with a cup of tea by now.:wacko:

14. tdr1nka

I do love a happy ending!

15. Baggy

Baggy Cake connoisseur

Oh no! Our frail, elderly cat has just jumped on my knee and settled down. How could I possibly peel her during what might be her last ever purr?:wacko: