Trapped!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Crackle said:
Maybe. It seemed to like it here, so it might come back. Can you reserve me a bag just in case?
I've never grown carrots before, so I'll do my best. The radishes will be up first, does it like them?

Chuffy said:
I've never grown carrots before, so I'll do my best. The radishes will be up first, does it like them?

It made short work of the carrots, I'm sure it would eat the radishes though they might get stuck in it's teeth.

It would've made a real mess of your veg patch with it's hoofs. Better get out and replace the divots tomorrow.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Crackle that's a great view behind that horse - though not sure I'd want to cycle up them. I have enjoyed watching the long distance rescue too.

Actually he is a she. She's a Highland pony, 4ft 6 and she suffers really badly in midge season, which is a bit of a bummer if you're a Highland pony.

I don't like cycling up the hills either Summerdays but when you don't have a choice.....

Arch

Married to Night Train
My friend has a highland, lovely fat little thing, in a nice dun colour. And she has a Shetland to keep her company - like a barrel on legs!

nuttycyclist

Thanks for the laugh Chuffy. Haven't enjoyed a thread on a forum as much as that for a long time.

What will tonight's episode be?

Top Bottom