Trapped!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Chuffy said:
Thelwell ponies are known as 'bitey little sh*ts' in our household.

Shetlands aren't the most placid creatures it's true. A while back, a zebra/shetland hybrid was born and when asked if it would be rideable I think the owner doubted it as it was a cross between the two most bad tempered equids in existance....

Speicher said:
What is in the "field" behind the horse. Noticed lots of white poles, and some sort of race course?

Lovely hills as well.

No, no, no: Them there's the carefully blended power pylons which we get around here and the field is a croft which is slowly being built on. The bigger picture shows it much clearer. I've also got a panorama somewhere with the poles (not driving buses) removed. I'll see if I can't dig it out.

Here it is: Sorry it's at a bit of an angle and you can't make out so much detail at this resolution. Those poles in the horse picture are away to the left there, the landscape is littered with them.

Listen you lot! Everything goes uphill here.

Actually, where at a break in the time/space continuum, you can only see the stretch in digital images and not with the naked eye.

Chuffy said:
Crackle, do you live in the arse end of nowhere by some chance? Jammy git...

I thought you lived in the arse bit, i live in the left ear and Noodley's in the right ear (as you look at it).

Top Bottom