Trapped!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Baggy said:
If, like 99.9% of the rest of the world's population, you had a mobile phone you'd be at home with a cup of tea by now.:wacko:

Fancy a quick game of word association?

I'll kick off:

Bicycle

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
What a cliffhanger!!

Stay tuned to see what happens next to Baggy & Chuffy in the next exciting episode of ExeEnders.

Doof doof, doof, doof doof duuda doof...................

Mortiroloboy

Nee naw, nee naw,neee naw...screeech, bang of car door, speedy foot fall to front door...'ello' ello 'ello, the neighbours have reported a domestic going on, I'll need to get some details, better if I come in don't want to stand on the door step discussing this...;)

You think you have problems: There's a horse just arrived in out garden. Obviously escaped, so we've shut the gate until we can find the owner. Trouble is it wants out and we've run out of carrots!

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Crackle said:
You think you have problems: There's a horse just arrived in out garden. Obviously escaped, so we've shut the gate until we can find the owner. Trouble is it wants out and we've run out of carrots!
Right, I've sorted one problem out...<puff, pant>
Now Crackle, do you want me to pop round to your place with a sugar lump and a halter? ;)

Mortiroloboy

Neee naw neeee naw screechs to a stop, door opens, rapid footfall across the glen, stops, thinks, f*ck what am I doing here chasing Scottish Horse rustlers? Scots law completely different, gets back into car heads south...

User259iroloboy said:
Neee naw neeee naw screechs to a stop, door opens, rapid footfall across the glen, stops, thinks, f*ck what am I doing here chasing Scottish Horse rustlers? Scots law completely different, gets back into car heads south...

That's really weird 'cause a police car just went the other way after pausing at the gate (There's only two of them here, Andy & Jim).

Anyway happy ending, horse and owner re-united. Made a few hoof prints on the lawn though.

So is Chuffy back yet.

OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Crackle said:
I've got some planted in the garden. Can you wait a few months?

Top Bottom