Travel Insurance recommendations

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Go compaaaaare, go compaaaaare, go compare, go compare, go compaaaaaare...or one of them others...just check the ratings summaries to see how they are with payouts before you buy, is all.​


Quite dreadful
lost somewhere
My House Contents insurance covers the bike against theft, even when abroad. I think that annual cover, including 30 days out of the country is about £22 for £1500 of bikes. It doesn't cover accidental damage. I never even asked about that because I thought it would be ruinously expensive. I could be wrong. The rest of my travel insurance is on a general annual policy that covers the usual stuff...lost baggage, bringing my corpse home etc etc. Getting an annual policy is really worth considering rather than getting a policy for individual weeks abroad, if you are lucky enough to go away more often.

Have a great holiday.
Top Bottom