Treated For The Wrong Condition. Possibly!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TreeHuggery

I'm looking at a pair of scissors at the moment. Then I might consider a boiler suit. Nothing over the head though.
the one time when a onesie sounds a good idea.... hope you're ok chappy, and that they get to the bottom of it soon. Mr TreeHuggery's aunt had a mistaken epilepsy diagnosis, but that was only 3 or so years of mis-diagnosis..... on the grand scale of things, that's small fry right... only reason her misdiagnosis was realised was cos she was "lucky"? enough to have an episode in front of hospital doctor...

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
the one time when a onesie sounds a good idea.... hope you're ok chappy, and that they get to the bottom of it soon. Mr TreeHuggery's aunt had a mistaken epilepsy diagnosis, but that was only 3 or so years of mis-diagnosis..... on the grand scale of things, that's small fry right... only reason her misdiagnosis was realised was cos she was "lucky"? enough to have an episode in front of hospital doctor...
Still leaves what I'm wearing though.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
View of some of the wires attached to the head. They all lead to the back of the head.

They'd to get them as close to the skin as possible.
CAM00165.jpg

Smithbat

Getting there, one ride at a time.
The results from the above EEG are in, and I've been told it(my brain) is perfectly normal. Test showed nothing wrong.

Still in the dark on other tests done to date though. Next one(appointment) in a month. Might find out more then.
I have just read this all through. I hope you get sorted x

Mrs M

Guru
The results from the above EEG are in, and I've been told it(my brain) is perfectly normal. Test showed nothing wrong.

Still in the dark on other tests done to date though. Next one(appointment) in a month. Might find out more then.
That's good news.
Hope you get some answers.
Best wishes xx

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm sorry I also missed this thread and have only just caught up. Despite what has happened in the past, this sounds like a positive thing now, especially given the most recent news.

Hope they finally find the correct issue.
Well sofar tests are showing I'm completly normal.

Well sofar tests are showing I'm completly normal.
Its when they turn round and tell you that it is the medication they have prescribed for the last 50 years is actually the cause of your ongoing problems and the original symptom was a one off:ohmy:

Top Bottom