Treated For The Wrong Condition. Possibly!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Good luck for tomorrow, hope they find out what's wrong.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Aye, another bad night last night.
Hopefully, you will both get back to sleeping normally once the root problems have cleared up, if they do.

Without much cycling since Christmas, I am not tired enough to sleep before about 02:00 and it was gone 04:00 this morning.

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Can't imagine it being easy to sleep with a contraption on your head. How long is this on for.
Just the 24 hours. Not 48 as given as an option.
23 wires glued in place, all leading to a small bag worn over the shoulder. Getting undressed is going to require some thought.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Just the 24 hours. Not 48 as given as an option.
23 wires glued in place, all leading to a small bag worn over the shoulder. Getting undressed is going to require some thought.
I think for just 24 hours I would give up and NOT get undressed. Presumably you are not going to be doing anything hugely energetic while you are wired up so you wouldn't be getting terribly sweaty or dirty? Look forward to having a shower when the wires come off!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I think for just 24 hours I would give up and NOT get undressed. Presumably you are not going to be doing anything hugely energetic while you are wired up so you wouldn't be getting terribly sweaty or dirty? Look forward to having a shower when the wires come off!
Great in theory but I'd assume travelling to the clinic/hospital might be a bit fraught in jim-jams. :giggle:

Top Bottom