Tredz - Poor Recent Experience

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simon.r

Person
Before I moan, I will say I’ve used Tredz many times in the past with no issues.

Unfortunately my last 2 experiences (both within the last month) haven’t been good.

1 - I ordered a few bits and bobs, one of which was showing an expected in stock date of a week after I ordered. Order hadn’t arrived after 2 weeks, checked website and now showing the item as not in stock with no expected in stock date. No correspondence from Tredz. Order cancelled by me.

2 - Order submitted and generic ‘we have received your order’ email received. Value of order showing as pending on my CC statement. About 2 weeks later the order just disappeared from my CC statement. Nothing delivered and no correspondence from Tredz.

I understand that there will sometimes be stock issues, but to have no contact from the shop is very disappointing.

I’ll certainly think twice before ordering from them again.

vickster

Legendary Member
They’re well known for never having stock. One I avoid!

Milkfloat

An Peanut
I am still waiting for something ordered 2 years ago. I did not actually want it, I only ordered it to get to the free delivery threshold. For some reason I always forget who is the bigger liars about stock, Tredz or Tweeks, so order from the wrong one and have to wait for them to get stock in.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Im having a similar thing with Tweeks. Very poor customer service at the moment. No reply to emails, phone ques start in the double numbers and been cut off once I get to number 4.

Not sure if this is the norm and they are using the current covid as an excuse - all items were in stock when ordered (which is why I used them - sucker)

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/tweeks-cycles-still-sending-orders.261742/

I placed an order with bikemonger using their express service, a good few hours after their cut off time and that got to me by the next morning - very impressed with them.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
I do wonder if they and Tweeks operate a just in time stock holding? Big delays of late with both of them for me . Thankfully Decathlon have reopened for click and collect next door to my work so the usual stuff for repairs I can now get fairly quick!

Top Bottom