Triban 3! Woo!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 20519

I was just on the phone to Decathlon, they've told me that the Tribans come in more sizes than I thought. They come in 51s and 54s and they've said that it's fine if I come down and try the sizes in the store. They told me that I can try the Triban 5 as well as the frame's are identical and that it would feel the same as the 3.

My dad's also told me that if I want the Triban, I can get the £300 and buy it tonight! Woo!

I'll post an update later on (possibly with pictures? :whistle:) letting you know how it goes!

Nice one ^_^

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

if the 54 is too big you will grow into it,in the meantime ,lower seat and shorter stem ,sure there must be a compromise

Wouldn't a longer stem be a better idea? :crazy:

well ask em at decathlon , thats what your going for,. to get a bike that fits as best as possible , heard good reports. im sure they will be able to help if you ask

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

well ask em at decathlon , thats what your going for,. to get a bike that fits as best as possible , heard good reports. im sure they will be able to help if you ask

They're gonna let me try it out and possibly give it a ride around the shop. We'll see what happens

Top Bottom