Trip to Norway account published...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

philkenseben

Cracking pics, especially liked those ones of the Dutch cycle paths. Roads Shmoads.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Sounds lovely, with perhaps the exception of the Norwegian hills. I will definitely put the flatter countries on my to-do list....

OP
OP
Amanda P

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Crackle said:
That is a trip I fancy doing, I'm going to read that properly later. Can I borrow your PDQ?

It's not mine. Mine's the blue Bentech. I'd lend it to someone I trusted, but you'd have to ask the missus about the PDQ.

Arch said:
Sounds lovely, with perhaps the exception of the Norwegian hills. I will definitely put the flatter countries on my to-do list....

It was lovely. I still can't believe it never rained!

Don't worry, I wasn't serious but I do like the idea of the North Coast route or a variation thereof. The other one that appeals is the Ferry to Santander and making my way up through Spain and France. As for a recumbent, I think I'll finally explore some next year, I've been flirting with the idea for ages now.

Tony

As posted on the other thread, a lot of memories there for me. f anyone else fancies the NSCR, I have a mass of info on the stretch to the Norwegian border and am happy to lend out maps.
If you look at my links below, I am sure you will see half of our pics are of the same places, Phil!

Tony

And I should add----that was a very odd cafe in Delfzijl. They were trying for a sort of 50's diner effect, but the ads they had on the walls were a bit...random in their dates.

OP
OP
Amanda P

Amanda P

Legendary Member
It is an odd cafe. The clientele were a bit odd, too, when we were there... and our presence didn't help!

Also odd were a number of towns which were so quiet that they had to play muzak in the streets...

Top Bottom