Triumph Traffic Master (Raleigh Twenty Clone).

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
@roadrash
Thanks for the tip new Whitewalls on and Gears still shifting like before

View attachment 342669

Out for a little Trip Tomorrow.
Stunning!!!!

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Not yet haven't had it long thinking it may partake of the Kent Harbours Ride possibly replacing the Whitewalls with something more Robust.

That's a good idea, I'm hoping to come along to that myself, if i do I'll bring the Kingpin.

I was thinking for wimpers! She's not riding mine!

Good Plan.

@CarlP does the Triumph need new tyres? I can get a pair in Abingdon.

It does really, probable new tubes and rim tape as well... they are 39 years old, BUT, I pumped the tyres up three/four weeks ago and rode the bike round the village, and they are still inflated.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
That's a good idea, I'm hoping to come along to that myself, if i do I'll bring the Kingpin.

Good Plan.

It does really, probable new tubes and rim tape as well... they are 39 years old, BUT, I pumped the tyres up three/four weeks ago and rode the bike round the village, and they are still inflated.
I'll get all :-).

A small wheeled gathering I think :-). See if I can get a few more along!

OP
OP
Nigel182

Nigel182

Guru
I'll get all :-).

A small wheeled gathering I think :-). See if I can get a few more along!
Does sound like a good plan I'd best get a few practices miles in soonest

scarygerbil

because of this thread i seen this at a local boot fair and have spent the weekend sniffing autosol
DSC_1303.JPG

still needs a rear tyre and fettling but where can i get a pump small enough to fit the prongs on the rear rack?

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
because of this thread i seen this at a local boot fair and have spent the weekend sniffing autosol
View attachment 343172
where can i get a pump small enough to fit the prongs on the rear rack?

Ask if anyone has anything that might work on here, post dimensions etc.

Find out how long it would need to be (they spring mount, so a bit longer than the distance between the prongs) and search ebay for stuff like 'bicycle pump vintage', and/ or use common manufacturer's names like Bluemels, Zefal etc. in the search terms. Some sellers will give dimensions.

Cycle jumble- probably isn't worth going on the off-chance for a pump, but if you need some other bits...

Top Bottom