Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Head teachers at school that think they know better than I do. Got a meeting this avo, ive printed off the pertinent legislation from the .gov website, and im going to serve a SAR on her. See, ive all the time in the world, considerable financial wherewithall, and an absolutely limitless capacity to make life difficult for people who annoy me.

What's a SAR?

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Primary to bring them to a stop, then you squeeze past the stationary car?

That would work well with any polite, sane driver. I encountered a psycho on Mull though who drove a 4x4 straight at me while screaming abuse!
Tourist or one of the visiting landed "gentry".😠

Head teachers at school that think they know better than I do. Got a meeting this avo, ive printed off the pertinent legislation from the .gov website, and im going to serve a SAR on her. See, ive all the time in the world, considerable financial wherewithall, and an absolutely limitless capacity to make life difficult for people who annoy me.
I used to be a teacher
so I have come across this attitude from a small(ish) minority of teachers

It's a bit like Blade Runner
you are either a TEACHER or you are little people
They deserve all they get

BTW - although I was a teacher I ended my career mainly as an IT Technician - the attitude above also applies to non-teachers in school - such as TAs and technicians and admin staff
even though they are working together - the attitude is disgusting
IMO

I used to be a teacher
so I have come across this attitude from a small(ish) minority of teachers

It's a bit like Blade Runner
you are either a TEACHER or you are little people
They deserve all they get

BTW - although I was a teacher I ended my career mainly as an IT Technician - the attitude above also applies to non-teachers in school - such as TAs and technicians and admin staff
even though they are working together - the attitude is disgusting
IMO
BTW - I'm sure you have done you research and stuff
but be prepared for them to consider this as not relevant to them - because 'it is best for the kids'
'some' teachers do not think laws and all that stuff applies to them
but I'm sure you
a) know that
b) have the experience to override it - in spades
c) have the ability and attitude to keep going until they comply or end up in court!!!

can you record the interview so we can all have a good laugh???

Drago

Legendary Member
SAR served upon her. If she complies I find out that which I need to know, I win. If she fails to comply she faces being fined, I win. Either way, 1-0 to Drago.

I'm a pretty easy going guy, but when someone needlessly crosses me or mine then I never go away, I never forgive, never forget.

Drago

Legendary Member
Things got off to a good start some years ago when Mini D was rejected for a place at the school and I took them to court. Represented myself (27 years experience appearing in court, sometimes as a policeman! :laugh: ) and won. You'd think she'd have remembered that lesson, but clearly not.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Just seen this fellow in a local supermarket. He says he hates summer as it's too hot and bright also saying he loves winter.

Look at what he's wearing!! A sun's rays attracting black fleece,thick black cargo pants,boots and a heavy rucksack on his back!! Then he wonders why he's too hot in summer!!! 🧐

Just seen this fellow in a local supermarket. He says he hates summer as it's too hot and bright also saying he loves winter.

View attachment 600581

View attachment 600582

Look at what he's wearing!! A sun's rays attracting black fleece,thick black cargo pants,boots and a heavy rucksack on his back!! Then he wonders why he's too hot in summer!!! 🧐
He's wearing insulated clothing to keep the heat out? ;)

classic33

Leg End Member

View attachment 600581

View attachment 600582

His trousers aren't black.
That rucksack will do his back in if he continues wearing it like that. It's too low on the back, causing him to lean forward more than is needed.

Top Bottom