Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
That rucksack will do his back in if he continues wearing it like that m. It's too low on the back, causing him to lean forward more than is needed.
Him and his brother, who he doesn't walk round with now since brother got himself a lady friend, have worn rucksacks on their backs for decades. I've always wondered what they carry in them.🤔

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Drivers who park in the middle of a fair sized gap, ensuring that there isn't quite room in front, or behind them for another car to fit unless it's a Smart car.
Selfish burgers..

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I went to the three supermarkets near me last night intending to buy a small bag of compost. All three had bags of barbecue stuff. One was 'black bark'.....what the feck is that used for?!🧐,but non had any compost!🧐

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I've posted photos of this incorrectly used bin before. These bins aren't meant to take carrier bags full of crap,or a child's educational wooden toy!🧐

PeteXXX

DJ's on the wireless when they've been given something that makes a silly noise, beit a bell, whistle or whatever.

They really don't need to use it at every opportunity, but you know they darn well will!!

Booker T & the M.G.'s being announced and played on the wireless..
Why is it always Green feckin' Onions!!?

They did lots of other decent tunes...
They did, but that's the best one!

Soft Cell did lots of good stuff, if you like them that is, but what's almost always played?

Tainted Love! (and yes I know it's not the original.)

PeteXXX

They did, but that's the best one!

Soft Cell did lots of good stuff, if you like them that is, but what's almost always played?

Tainted Love! (and yes I know it's not the original.)
Yes, it's good but I'm fed up with it being all that's played. I know wireless stations have play lists, but...

classic33

Leg End Member
Top Bottom