Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Neither pleased or annoyed,but like many others more intrigued. This man made cross in the local cemetery has intrigued me since it appeared a few months ago.
The thing that intrigues me about it is the width of the horizontal bit!! I thought i had long arms at 26 inches from shoulder to wrist, but going off this cross Jesus's must have been about 40 inches long!!🤔

I gather the last few weeks have been a bit if a trial for you then???

And - what about cycling - SURELY you are not including them
(although - personally - if Sean Kelly is commentating I can agree!!)

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
A draining board to the right of the sink! Highly annoying.

Unless you are a leftie, I suppose.
I don't think i've ever seen a draining board on the right of a sink! I wonder If they're made for left handed people?🤔

I've just done a bit of pretend washing up and me being right handed, yes it's a lot easier to place washed dishes etc on the left of the sink, so maybe they are made for left handers.🤔

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I don't think i've ever seen a draining board on the right of a sink! I wonder If they're made for left handed people?🤔

I've just done a bit of pretend washing up and me being right handed, yes it's a lot easier to place washed dishes etc on the left of the sink, so maybe they are made for left handers.🤔
Lots of sinks can be fitted right or left handed if they have tap holes at the front & back.
I don't know why anyone would fit one crack-handedly!

classic33

Leg End Member

Just to prove a point,

The idea is you work from left to right.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful

{splutter, splutter.......}

Ordinary folk use their right hand to do the detailed stuff......like attacking stuff on a dirty dish. The left hand is merely an appliance to present the workpiece to the tool. It follows that the natural progression for a work flow is from left to right, leaving the clean dishes on the right of the sink.

It's not rocket science. Your suggestion goes against The Natural Order Of Things.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
{splutter, splutter.......}

Ordinary folk use their right hand to do the detailed stuff......like attacking stuff on a dirty dish. The left hand is merely an appliance to present the workpiece to the tool. It follows that the natural progression for a work flow is from left to right, leaving the clean dishes on the right of the sink.

It's not rocket science. Your suggestion goes against The Natural Order Of Things.
Wrong, wrong, wrong!
By your method, you'd have to keep putting the scouring pad down as you put the clean things on the rack.
By using the approved method, you can hold onto the scourer whilst not needing to let go of the now clean things as you utilise the draining rack.
It's really that easy!

Top Bottom