Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
We have had the drainer on the right of the sink in our apartment for more than a decade. This is because our kitchen is tiny and under the roof of the building so it it were the other way around we'd have to bend double to wash up.

As it is my head touches the ceiling and anyone bigger than me has to hold their head sideways.

*Which, let's be honest, is practically anyone...
If it has to go that way round, I'll allow it.
Otherwise 🖐👎

classic33

Leg End Member
If it has to go that way round, I'll allow it.
Otherwise 🖐👎
A double-drainer would cover all options.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
5 points to the responsible dog owner who 'picked up' after their pooch dumped their load in my street. :okay:
-1 point for leaving the crappy residue. Yes, I know - those watery ones are so messy, aren't they! xx(
-100 points for allowing the damn mutt to drop it 10 cms from my front door! :cursing:

Sustrans never have bike suitable routes, rather they have routes unsuitable for cars.
I spotted one idiot driver trying to get up that Buttress path in his car! :whistle:

Despite the sign and the rather obvious unsuitability of it. Probably a case of "It weren't my fault - the SatNav made me do it"! :wacko:

He got stuck towards the top and had to reverse all the way back down! :laugh:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Idiot's moaning about punctuation. We did not all go to uni. But we have got through life even though we missed a few dots and comers.

Top Bottom