Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Like i said,she's the first 15th of November person i've known of since my late friend who was 2 years younger than me. My point was that if i hadn't stepped outside to put those bottles out i wouldn't have met another 15th of November(er). Facts and figures blah blah don't come into it.

Lighten up. I thought you would find the information interesting, that was all.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Lighten up. I thought you would find the information interesting, that was all.
Your information belittled trivialised,granted maybe unintentionally my post. To me it was a big thing that happened. I didn't need someone telling me that according to some facts and figures it wasn't such a big deal.

Last edited:

MntnMan62

Über Member
I can't stand it when people say "It's been a minute" when they really mean it's been a long time. This seems to be a new thing as I only started hearing people us that phrase over the past year or so.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Up the local park (I always say 'up' as it's quite a climb to get there and it's close to the highest part of our hilly town) yesterday we got on the subject/moan of this horrible 'beast from the east' and wondered why people spend hard earned money on cruises to freezing places (12 foot long,3 foot wide icicles hanging off the ship:ohmy:). If you can afford to throw money away then yes,i can understand it,but to save up to experience horrible way below zero temperatures!!🤔

Last edited:

Jenkins

Legendary Member
"Easy peeler" oranges that are usually anything but that.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
It's probably been mentioned before, likely by me:rolleyes:,but what annoys me is when shopkeepers put 'back in 10 minutes' signs on the door. Ten minutes from when i ask.🤔 They should specify a departure time so we'll know that if say they left at 2pm and we're reading the sign at 2.45pm, they are taking the piss.🧐

Last edited:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
When walking on the pavement i find other pedestrians walking behind me. Yes,that sounds ok,but what gets me is when they don't overtake me,when obviously wanting to do so. I find their closeness quite creepy,almost 'stalking'.🧐

Last edited:
OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
I was going to put this in a music thread but the more I think about it, the more annoyed it gets me. I was doing my daily quiz, Sporcle, today's on 'Odd facts about music and musicians' and learned that - and this is absolutely true - the music artists Queen, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix and Tupac weren't awarded Grammys while Milli Vanilli and Justin Bieber did! Just think about that for a moment and let it sink in.

OP
OP
PaulB

PaulB

Legendary Member
I was going to put this in a music thread but the more I think about it, the more annoyed it gets me. I was doing a morning Sporcle, today's on 'Odd facts about music and musicians' and learned that - and this is absolutely true - the music artists Queen, Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix and Tupac weren't awarded with Grammys while Milli Vanilli and
Acronyms hate the bloody things.
You mean, 'HTBT', don't you? Come on, get with it, man. I mean 'GWIM'!

Top Bottom