Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Yes,especially when like me,you find bending your leg to tie them up quite painful. Some laces are quite rough in texture and seem to hold together better. I find the waxy/smooth ones just will not stay tied,even when double knotted!!🧐
Manufacturers that produce useless laces should be banned from running a business for ever, or at least a very long time!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Another shoe lace annoyance. When the makers put long boot laces in shoes! Sometimes you get nearly a foot either side,of lace.Don't they realise how much of a overhang this creates when a knot is tied?!🤔
Annoyance #1: I'm having to loop my long laces 3 times to take up the slack.

Annoyance #2: The eyelets only take 2 loops securely. The 3rd loop often comes loose while I am trying to finish tying the laces.

Annoyance #3: The metal eyelets have sharp edges which cut into the laces!

PeteXXX

New toilet rolls where the perforations don't line up so you're faced with the dilemma of wasting half a sheet, or using it and risking 'Burst through'

PeteXXX

@Sterlo will hate me, and my snack, then :laugh:

classic33

Leg End Member
New toilet rolls where the perforations don't line up so you're faced with the dilemma of wasting half a sheet, or using it and risking 'Burst through'
Take the top sheet(inner sheet) and unwind it on it's own. Once round should get the holes lining up.

Top Bottom