Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
People who arrive at a two car parking space and park right in the middle, so there's no room for a car either in front or behind. :angry:
There are also those who straddle the white line dividing spaces side by side and take up 2 car spaces. They apparently do not want their nice shiny cars damaged by anything nearby.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
People who arrive at a two car parking space and park right in the middle, so there's no room for a car either in front or behind. :angry:
There are also those who straddle the white line dividing spaces side by side and take up 2 car spaces. They apparently do not want their nice shiny cars damaged by anything nearby.
In some car parks you can annex 6 spaces, with care.

Next time you see one, take a picture and shame them!

https://yplac.co.uk/

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
On the subject of Tesco,i've just been in there and spotted this.

1614977115439.png

1614977169213.png

What annoys me beyond belief is that giving your cat such a thing could teach it to attack real flamingos! You could take your cat to a safari park or a zoo and if it spots a flamingo it could attack it,thinking it's perfectly acceptable!🧐

Last edited:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Input fields on websites where you have to tab over to make the next entry..
If it's a sort code, it's obvious that only 2 numbers so why not write a line of code that makes the cursor magically appear in the next box ready to put the second 2 numbers instead of having to do it manually!

Sort yourselves out, webmasters!

People who put the loo seat down.
I’ll admit to this but I live in a house with young kids and a female so it’s easier to have it down than up.... DAMHIKT

Leaving the swing bin lid open in the office kitchen... why?
Our kitchen is tormenting us at the moment, we shut it and magically it opens in about 30mins time, I think the pop catch must have some crud stuck in it.

A fresh toilet roll, picking the first sheet from its glued down state. Drives me f'ing insane....
You need to buy cushelle, never has too much glue on it.
Tea bag breaking in a mug whilst making the tea.

People putting pink wafer biscuits in the biccie tin.
(Though that's now stopped as the perpetrator left the company)
I’ll admit to loving pink wafer biscuits even though I am an adult and they are marketed at children with the pink panther on.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
Hipster-bait beer, in cans costing more than a half decent bottle of wine despite being less than half the volume, claiming to be "Black IPA".
Someone needs a history lesson here; IPA is short for India Pale Ale. How in any rational universe, can something black be described as pale?
Don't try telling me it's meant to be ironic when it's actually imbecilic.

Input fields on websites where you have to tab over to make the next entry..
If it's a sort code, it's obvious that only 2 numbers so why not write a line of code that makes the cursor magically appear in the next box ready to put the second 2 numbers instead of having to do it manually!

Sort yourselves out, webmasters!
Fair rant (although if <Tab> works, it's not much effort). WORSE
(in my un-humble opinion) is the labour of mousing over to a login field; when it's the ONLY THING that anyone will click on when they open that page!!! (i.e. it's a page that shows SFA to non-logged-in viewers).

And then - in an echo of your rant - Tab/Enter doesn't move you from login to password. WHERE ELSE would you want to be typing NEXT?!?

Top Bottom