Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chief Broom

Veteran
Vodaphone constantly sending me **** about the latest 'big value bundle' :rolleyes: i want a simple phone where i know how much credit is on it not some stupid confusing deal where you never know where you are.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Assos black on black email ads. Not clever or trendy, just annoying.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Vodaphone constantly sending me **** about the latest 'big value bundle' :rolleyes: i want a simple phone where i know how much credit is on it not some stupid confusing deal where you never know where you are.
Everything has to be a bl**dy experience these days. It seems just pay your fee, get your product without 'Did you want, you can buy' is impossible. Phone calls to practically any company as well. Grrr!

Last edited:
completely agree, drives me nuts
What age is acceptable in people's opinion?

My Daughter is a mate and has been for many years, we go to football together, go to concerts, get pissed together and enjoy each others company.
She is 19 now with a boyfriend but we've been doing the same for years, not the pissed bit, and I feel she's respectful.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Shouldn't that have been in the stupidity thread? :smile:
Even more stupid i kept thinking while the washing was swirling round ( I have a twin tub, so if i'd known i could've still put it in, it wasn't too late!) "there's definitely summat i've missed, but what?".🤔

:blush:

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Weather forecasts. 40mph wind forecast here, so Sunday ride cancelled - in reality little more than usual breeze ...

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I asked the bloke selling poppies and stuff in a supermarket today why the British Legion hadn't put those wooden crosses with attached poppies on the war graves in the local cemetery yet. Not blaming him at all, but he said they hadn't made enough this year to put one on every war grave, so some cemeteries have to go without. I don't think that's fair!!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Walking down a street this aft' i saw a vehicle half parked on the pavement. It slightly annoyed me, but i let it go as there was enough room to pass my dog stroller through. However, this did annoy me! As i passed the driver flicked his cigarette ash out his wound down window, with some landing on my dog stroller! Luckily for my mutt i'd put the stroller's plastic rain cover on, so the ash didn't touch my mutt. i gave this @##! such a look! He didn't apologise or anything! The vehicle in question is a distinctive 'jungle themed' 4x4. The next time i see it parked on the pavement and there's no one in it i might chuck some dog shoot on it!!🧐

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Coat hangers with non - swivelly hooks so that if I put my clothes on them and the hook is the wrong way round it makes them face the wrong in the wardrobe.
Either that, or they have to hook on from the back!

Top Bottom