Trivial things that make you annoyed beyond expectations?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
People who ask for things on our local FB page without specifying exactly want they want.
" Has anyone got a buoy they do not need anymore?"
Mooring buoy, {what size}, pick up buoy, marker buoy? I have all of those but cannot be bothered responding to somebody I do not know and who has no idea what they want anyway probably.

gbb

Legendary Member
The actual bag they seal breakfast cereals In.
Why, however careful you are to open the bag without ripping it so your cereals exit the box in an orderly fashion...do you fail.
Every stinking time :angry:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
There was a young woman 'busking' in Accrington town centre yesterday. She was very good I must say! She sang a particular song so well, but I can't remember what the song was. 🤔 It's like the opposite of an 'earworm'. With an earworm you want to get a tune out of your head. In this case I want to get a tune into my head, not out! :wacko:

Last edited:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Promotional emails from companies i've purchased from.

I ordered an LP from an online record store a couple of days ago. At 7.45pm that day, they sent me a promo email... NEW STOCK FROM KNIGHTFORCE! ...at 8.50pm the same day they sent another... NEW IN! COMMON SAINTS IDOL EYES & STARCHILD ...then at 9.07pm, the same day... PREORDER MAGMA!

I don't mind one or two a week but three in under 90minutes is taking the pith! Un-fecking-subscribe! :hello:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
When I close my fridge door things on top of the fridge tend to drop off, like a small bottle of hand sanitizer did today. I'M sure I saw it fall into my kitchen waste bin, but having emptied it and scrutinised the contents I just cannot find it! I've looked all over the kitchen, but it's just disappeared. It only cost 50p and I have many more bottles of the stuff, but I just want to know what's happened to it!🤔

Alex321

Veteran
When I close my fridge door things on top of the fridge tend to drop off, like a small bottle of hand sanitizer did today. I'M sure I saw it fall into my kitchen waste bin, but having emptied it and scrutinised the contents I just cannot find it! I've looked all over the kitchen, but it's just disappeared. It only cost 50p and I have many more bottles of the stuff, but I just want to know what's happened to it!🤔
You've got borrowers ^_^

My mobile phone service provider emailed me this week. My contract had expired.
Would I like to renew, with more data and minutes for the same price?
Yes, please, I would.
But to do so, I need to sign up online, a process which has clearly been designed by someone WHO NEVER ACTUALLY TRIED TO DO IT FOR THEMSELF. (Sorry for the shouting, but it drove me beyond crazy.)
Oh, and if I do manage to find out how to sign up for the new contract - a process marginally more difficult than pushing a pea all the way up Mount Everest with my nose - then I will have to repeat the whole damned issue with my wife's phone as well.....
Tomorrow I shall mainly be taking a trip to the phone store!

Top Bottom