Troll Alert!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Mod message: This is commuting, not the cafe or CA&D.
The topic is Clarkson et al. If you wish to continue to discuss offensive language, start another thread in cafe or CA&D.

Not in my experience.

You're confusing your life for the hypothetical, in the hypothetical example I gave there is hostility and violence encouraged against one minority, in reality the hostility is encouraged against another minority- cyclists.

See what I mean?

We're talking about the dehumanisation process. make people seem worth less, demonise them, reduce them.You've stated that you see no problem with using racist terms and you have no problem with Clarkson, the subject of this thread.

You've defended the bullying and aggression meted out to out groups.

Yeah lets never make jokes about anything ever again. Jesus some people need to lighten up!

Ok. So you defend this:

thumb_34114_400_280.jpg

...fit a bell to your bicycle because this makes you look even more ridiculous. There's fewer funnier things in life than the sight of a peeved cyclists ineffectually ringing their teensy weeny bell at a speeding 4 ton juggernaut.

He won't mess with you again my trouser-clipped friend. mainly because he has made a mess of the Tarmac with the remains of your head.

Would you therefore defend lurid, graphic fantasies about killing pakistanis, for instance?

What, you're saying you don't defend it? Your posts are confusing, you seem anxious to avoid offering sensible responses.

Can't wait for this, love cycling and love TG^_^

New series has started well, Top Gear Police indeed lol

classic33

Leg End Member
Top Gear and its presenters = good light hearted entertainment, much more so than the majority of drivel on TV.. Lighten up and stop taking the p*** takes seriously!

There seems to be a lot of JC/TG haters on this thread with a surprising knowledge of the subject. If you don't like it, don't watch it.
I couldn't tell you the first thing about Eastenders/Corrie/x-factors got talent etc. for that very reason.
Ernie Bishop got shot in a robbery at the factory.

What, is that allowed? :ohmy:
You'll have the self appointed CC gestapo after you for that one. :rolleyes:

Maybe lol There was an article in the guardian recently reviewing Ep 1 of the latest series and praising it for simply giving up on pretending to be a real car show and just be three blokes mucking around. I couldn't agree more with it TBH

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
TG is the automotive equivalent of An Idiot Abroad. Car crash TV involving real car crashes. As a situation comedy it is quite funny provided you aren't a member of one of the "out-groups" they are picking on.

Top Bottom