Trossachs Ton - one for the CC Forum Scottish Team ?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks Scoosh!

I'll be staying in Stirling the night before so I hope to kick off early. Registration is at 7:00am and the first riders are set to leave at about 7:30am. I'm aiming to start as close to the kick off as possible. I might need all of the daylight time to get around!:ohmy:xx(:tongue:

I'll be wearing a CC jersey, although it is likely to be covered up with a yellow waterproof jacket! I won't be wearing my helmet camera, but you could track me...:thumbsup:

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
I came down to King's Park at about 1.40, the 9th guy just arrived whilst I was there, he seemed pretty surprised to be that high up the order! There were no CC jerseys there at that time. Well done on making it guys. I'll hopefully be doing it next year though I couldn't have gone any further than the 35 miles I did today which took in part of the TT route from Stirling to Fintry.

eldudino said:
I came down to King's Park at about 1.40, the 9th guy just arrived whilst I was there, he seemed pretty surprised to be that high up the order! There were no CC jerseys there at that time. Well done on making it guys. I'll hopefully be doing it next year though I couldn't have gone any further than the 35 miles I did today which took in part of the TT route from Stirling to Fintry.
If my Garmin is right, I didn't get in til just before 2.15, I was wearing a ERC club jersey and the CC shorts.

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
HLaB said:
If my Garmin is right, I didn't get in til just before 2.15, I was wearing a ERC club jersey and the CC shorts.

I had to get back home for Sunday lunch, I said I'd be back at 1 and didn't get back until ten to two so some snide comments were aimed in my direction otherwise I'd have hung around. I was offered a free banana and when asked where I'd come from they said my legs could do with a massage to which I politely declined. Seemed like a good, friendly event though.

eldudino said:
I had to get back home for Sunday lunch, I said I'd be back at 1 and didn't get back until ten to two so some snide comments were aimed in my direction otherwise I'd have hung around. I was offered a free banana and when asked where I'd come from they said my legs could do with a massage to which I politely declined. Seemed like a good, friendly event though.
Oops. It was a good well organised event the lunch stop was very good and the free massage was apt too.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
HLaB said:
Aye, some chance :welcome:

:ohmy: :evil:

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
HLaB said:
Oops. It was a good well organised event the lunch stop was very good and the free massage was apt too.

I just realised I'd put 'banana' and 'massage' in the same sentence. I wonder if this page will turn up for someone searching for "gentlemen's services"! :welcome:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Congratulations to all, not sure if I will be able to keep up with the pace on the next CC ride after this performance...

Top Bottom