trust your base training

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
[="Marmion, post: 3038369, member: 33185"]I've not read so much horsecrap for a long time[/QUOTE]

Youre lost. Rate my gardening thread is in a different section .

400bhp

Guru

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.

vickster

Legendary Member
30bad is a fruit-focused vegan internet community which promotes a high carb fruit based vegan lifestyle free of any animal products. Our forum does not tolerate encouragement of anything contrary to this. Nor do we allow endorsement of non-vegan items or practises which involve the imprisonment, exploitation, abuse or murder of sentient beings. We also require our members to post with proper netiquette. Therefore, please indicate your intention:
I will comply because I like totally agree with all this

I am liking the masterful reasoning.
How does potentially killing people as part of your job fall into the philosophy? Interested as veganism is often linked with pacifism.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
E="vickster, post: 3038615, member: 10217"]30bad is a fruit-focused vegan internet community which promotes a high carb fruit based vegan lifestyle free of any animal products. Our forum does not tolerate encouragement of anything contrary to this. Nor do we allow endorsement of non-vegan items or practises which involve the imprisonment, exploitation, abuse or murder of sentient beings. We also require our members to post with proper netiquette. Therefore, please indicate your intention:
I will comply because I like totally agree with all this

I am liking the masterful reasoning.
How does potentially killing people as part of your job fall into the philosophy? Interested as veganism is often linked with pacifism.[/QUOTE]
Thats like saying how did you cope being a non smoker when you smoked.

ayceejay

Guru
It took me a while but I got the thirty bananas a day down, NOW I have to ride 100 miles a day and I have a logistics problem.
Do I have to eat the bananas and ride at the same time or do I eat them all before I go out? How do I carry them on the bike? Do I need some Assos colostomy shorts?

Top Bottom