trust your base training

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

montage

God Almighty
Start a new thread please

Bloody hell.
Who do you think you are?
And what are you peaking for starting your base now, an October intermediate club run ride?

My advice is to stop using base as an excuse for doing nice long slow easy rides and put some effort in, you might get somewhere. Your basic point about not overdoing things too quickly, especially as a beginner is valid - but the rest of this thread, especially the arrogant manner in which you have portrayed yourself (with zero credentials one might add) has about as much relevance to the cycling community as a gnat taking a dump on your neighbour's car bonnet.

Joshua Plumtree

Approaching perfection from a distance.
Can't ypu go out the night before and hide them in hedges along the route?

Slippery slope, I'm sorry to say, you'd have banana trees sprouting up all over the countryside and that's something none of the right minded silent majority could tolerate. :blush:

And gawd help us, what is all this bitching about. ;) Everyone just get out there and ride yer bikes and stop telling the rest of us how it should or shouldn't be done! :angry:

OP
OP
JasonHolder

JasonHolder

on youtube. learning to be a gent
Bloody hell.
Who do you think you are?
And what are you peaking for starting your base now, an October intermediate club run ride?

My advice is to stop using base as an excuse for doing nice long slow easy rides and put some effort in, you might get somewhere. Your basic point about not overdoing things too quickly, especially as a beginner is valid - but the rest of this thread, especially the arrogant manner in which you have portrayed yourself (with zero credentials one might add) has about as much relevance to the cycling community as a gnat taking a dump on your neighbour's car bonnet.

Just got back from France 2 weeks ago after serving in the French foreign legion please excuse me for starting base this late.

Joshua Plumtree

Approaching perfection from a distance.
Oh - Ok then, excuse accepted.:rolleyes:

I'm off to the General Cycling forum. This thread is becoming much too intensive for me, or should that be extensive! :rolleyes:

Top Bottom