TT bike build

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
jdtate101

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
Bike was completed today.....
312218_471712422909027_1537364688_n.jpg

I've done a preliminary fit and test on the turbo tonight and it was comfortable, so I'm going out on the road tomorrow for it's first run. The stack is quite high right now, but I expect to tinker the position and lower it down, then once I'm happy get it cut to the correct hight.

I've also got an 11-23 on order to fit to my other Cosmic SL wheel, which has a powertap fitted.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Unless very hot, or riding TT's >25 mile, you are most likely not going to need that bottle, otherwise, looks very nice :smile:

OP
OP
jdtate101

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
Took it for it's first test drive yesterday. Feel's very smooth, but also twitchy compared to a road bike. Defiantly fast though, I did a segment i usually top out at about 22mph (slight uphill drag) and crushed it at 26mph!!! :eek:, but boy does it take it out of you!!! Still tweaking the position a little, saddle forwards a bit more, but my ex-pro mate had a look and he said it was pretty spot on, so now just comes the road work to get used to getting the power down.....^_^.

Going out again tomorrow, but a little tired after today's epic 150mile road session....

Top Bottom