TT bike, Vellum Uno

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
I see Bradley Wiggins did the Levens 10 in 17:58.........:eek:

the pussy.

Garz

Squat Member
Flat as you will get. Add on some are on fast A roads. 700 feet in 10 miles is hilly so 20 ave. is good.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2

Ahh thats somewhat reassuring. I found the local clubs 10 on strava so been attempting this a few times and finding it hard to bring it much lower. I dont think the guys use TT bikes but I would admit the roads here are rough in the main. Maybe I need to work on my areo position as I must be like a wardrobe at the moment.

Is it of speeds above 20mph that the areo position needs to really be implemented?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Try and Ride the J2/1 course out in Chelford - it's fairly flat, but the roads aren't great. A very fast time is a 21, getting under 23 minutes would put you in the top 20 easily. Anything around a 23 minute on that course is good (top quarter of field)..

OP
OP
a_n_t

a_n_t

Levens is one of the quickest 10 courses in the country along with the v718 in hull. You still need to catch them on the right day though! Levens is only an hour and a quarter from Manchester. I'll get a long 20 minute on there if I catch a float day.

Top Bottom