Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I'm seriously looking to do the Mallorca 312 next year ... Can't decide to Book now, with a 'event' company with guaranteed entry, or wait until October adn apply for a place then

I’m interested in this too aleman. Everyone I know who’s done it says it’s carnage though.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
So you guys are up for thinking about 200+ mile rides?
Ask me Monday!

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
So you guys are up for thinking about 200+ mile rides?
As long as I can use this
bmw-gs-1200-adventure-vermelha-em-excelente-estado-D_NQ_NP_775507-MLB25571035887_052017-F.jpg

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I’d be up for that. Might have to get the brooks saddle out of retirement though. And possibly front and back mudguards. Unfortunately none of my current bikes have mudguard eyelits :smile:

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I've three 200Km rides planed for the next 6 weeks or so, 200 Miles is just that little bit too far for me at the moment.

Scarborough to Blackpool (Assuming Northern Fail can get thier arse into gear and get me a train that works ... and I can take a bike on it!)
Sustrans Route 90 (North Lancs loop) ... It passes 3/4 of a mile from my door
'Ride The Lights' Audax - Although I'm following the course solo, and the official Audax takes place early in October

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
I’m interested in this too aleman. Everyone I know who’s done it says it’s carnage though.
My boss has done it twice, biggest problem is everyone thinking they know how to ride in a group that have never done it, normally sorts itself out and settles down by the time you get to the start of the Femenia

Top Bottom