Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I'd prob go for 9, 21 & 26. 26 being my favourite.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Good spot

Do they have to?
Well the design software says so, but whether we could speak to the company and get them to change it I don't know. It's only that particular design that's like that - the other strip across the chest (with two thinner stripes above and below) just carries on as the same stripe across the back

bobinski

Legendary Member
Bump Bump Bump!!!

This threads been left dormant for too long... In the great circle of forum life, I think we've covered the Zwift vs bkool debate / fisticuffs, enough for this cycle.

So maybe it's time we start making decisions regarding a team jersey? I've got an agenda here. I'm stuck in bed with the dreaded 'man flu' and I seriously need some distraction... it's moments like this the cash cards should be hidden form me!

Maybe people should say the ones they like the most from all the jerseys put up?

Tommy, I thought all you manual working guys were hard as nails! Man flu:rolleyes: more like frigging man up:okay: and I can say that here because you are all men...apparently :tongue:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Fwiw I like most of the blues but am strangely drawn to 26 perhaps because it echoes designs from some of the smalller clothing companies

bridgy

Legendary Member
Fwiw I like most of the blues but am strangely drawn to 26 perhaps because it echoes designs from some of the smalller clothing companies
But you've already got #26!

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Bridgy I reckon post up any designs you like. Everyone else do the same. I'm not trying to be captain of this ship but maybe just have a cut off for putting up new designs? Maybe Sunday night? Then we can wittle it down and make a decision.

@bobinski thanks for your concern, touching as always ^_^.

Top Bottom