Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
The new 360° Gopro Fusion has promise. I suggest Bob does a trial run:tongue:

No, you are alright Andy:okay: Someone else's turn now. Karma will no doubt come to pass;)

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Bump Bump Bump!!!

This threads been left dormant for too long... In the great circle of forum life, I think we've covered the Zwift vs bkool debate / fisticuffs, enough for this cycle.

So maybe it's time we start making decisions regarding a team jersey? I've got an agenda here. I'm stuck in bed with the dreaded 'man flu' and I seriously need some distraction... it's moments like this the cash cards should be hidden form me!

Maybe people should say the ones they like the most from all the jerseys put up?

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Bump Bump Bump!!!

This threads been left dormant for too long... In the great circle of forum life, I think we've covered the Zwift vs bkool debate / fisticuffs, enough for this cycle.

So maybe it's time we start making decisions regarding a team jersey? I've got an agenda here. I'm stuck in bed with the dreaded 'man flu' and I seriously need some distraction... it's moments like this the cash cards should be hidden form me!

Maybe people should say the ones they like the most from all the jerseys put up?
Thought you had been quiet ! Gws
Think we annoyed all the designers on here by being ‍♀️ indecisive
Why not have a go yourself in between sneezes
As far as I am concerned all I would like ideally is a brighter colour on back just to show up a bit more
Not fussed about the colour

Breedon

Legendary Member
Bump Bump Bump!!!

I'm off today and I'm getting itchy fingers as I'm board waiting for a delivery.
I like all the designs so we do need to whittle them down a bit.

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I've picked out around 30 designs. It's basically every design that at least one person has liked. If there's another design you guys remember that I haven't posted try and find it maybe.

If each person picks out 3 designs. And ranks their choices from 1st to 3rd that might be a start. I've also included a photo of Bob modelling his zwift team kit. This photo represents plainer, perhaps one colour jerseys not necessarily exactly like Bob's.

We obviously don't have to pick one of these designs exactly. But we can at least narrow down our search. It's unlikely whichever jersey we pick is going to be everyone's number one but hopefully we find something that everyone likes.

When picking the jerseys you like maybe have in mind what else you want on the jersey. Writing on the back? Club name? Nicknames? Club emblem in the front? Think how tgeee things will intergrate with the design you like.

IMG_1757.PNG

IMG_1758.PNG

IMG_1759.JPG

IMG_1760.JPG

IMG_1761.JPG

IMG_1762.JPG

IMG_1763.JPG

IMG_1764.JPG

IMG_1765.JPG

IMG_1766.JPG

Top Bottom