Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
upload_2018-9-3_15-26-15.png

Breedon

Legendary Member
That is one crazy road to cycle up!! Great photo :okay:
It only got bigger the nearer we got and I think we all felt we had bite off more than we could chew

I know I did:wacko:

cycle.travel is a very good site easy to use , picks the quietest routes - although check the green bits on googlemaps to see if usable
Jim - NC500 is a brilliant ride , a real tester , i stayed in 4 b&bs - 3 of which i would highly recommend if you want their names
Thanks dude! It works even in the Yukon.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-03-07-22-36.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-03-07-22-36.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 23

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
I had a great LEJoG back in 2011 which I did with my kid brother. We were new to cycling then and did about 70 miles a day - we chose mainly rural routes and it was brilliant.

Details including routes are on our website. May be a bit out of date now

http://norrybroslejog.weebly.com/

I can’t open your blog @Norry1 - page loads but nowt there... want to read... I like the idea you stayed in Arrochar (I live there). If I do the route, I could stay at home that night but it may be difficult to get going again..

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
Well for the first time in 37 years I am officially unemployed :eek:. ... Not sure what I'm gonna do with all this spare time
On yer bike!!! :rofl::rofl:

Congrats for taking the plunge, my Mrs made the same decision back in may from teaching for 30 years ... She's got something coming along soon, we hope, that she'll love, and can access her pension on January.

Scary but liberating

Last edited:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
On yer bike!!! :rofl::rofl:

Congrats for taking the plunge, my Mrs made the same decision back in may from teaching for 30 years ... She's got something coming along soon, we hope, that she'll love, and can access her pension on January.

Scary but liberating
I would have put that the other way round. I'm taking a period out, to get my head right (as right as anyone who uses a road bike on a trainer indoors). Then I will probably take the plunge into something different. :eek::unsure:

Last edited:
Top Bottom