Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Anyone else doing the Birmingham and Midlands Velo next May? I just entered :smile:

kipster

Guru
Anyone else doing the Birmingham and Midlands Velo next May? I just entered :smile:
I nearly entered but when I added up the costs with hotel, food, traveling I thought it was too much for a ride. I have a hotel reserved (with cancellation) in case I change my mind. I would have been doing it with my lad, we're booked to do the tour of Cambridgeshire, which worked out about half the cost of Velo Brum.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I nearly entered but when I added up the costs with hotel, food, traveling I thought it was too much for a ride. I have a hotel reserved (with cancellation) in case I change my mind. I would have been doing it with my lad, we're booked to do the tour of Cambridgeshire, which worked out about half the cost of Velo Brum.
ToC for me too. Would be keen on Brum but can't get a carer in for the day to look after wife so I'll give it a miss this time around.

LBHIFI

Veteran

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

CXRAndy

Guru
Great compilation there Adam, you obviously got the best shots you could with the rabble you had available. :biggrin:

Really like the drone shots, excellent. :okay:

What drone is it?

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Great compilation there Adam, you obviously got the best shots you could with the rabble you had available. :biggrin:

Really like the drone shots, excellent. :okay:

What drone is it?
It’s a DJI Phantom Pro. It will record in 4k if you are retired and enjoy waiting for stuff to up and download! That little 10 minute skit took me all day Sunday to cobble together. Actually had hours and many Gig of footage but was losing the will to live waiting for 1080 stuff to upload to iPad.

Aleman

Knees are FUBAR but I don't like to mention it
It’s a DJI Phantom Pro. It will record in 4k if you are retired and enjoy waiting for stuff to up and download! That little 10 minute skit took me all day Sunday to cobble together. Actually had hours and many Gig of footage but was losing the will to live waiting for 1080 stuff to upload to iPad.
Hah! Try 2 to 3 hour rides ... Normally takes around a weekend to do a 30-35Km section now ... But that does involve Edditing the video in Garmin Edit, output at Max Def , then taking that into Avidemux and outputting it at 8Kbps (1920 by 1080) for BRVR, as well as 1080 by 720 at variable bit rate for BKool. ... Oh and editing the Fit File to eliminate stops and starts. ... Simple uploading video to BKool :cry::cry::cry:

Hah! Try 2 to 3 hour rides ... Normally takes around a weekend to do a 30-35Km section now ... But that does involve Edditing the video in Garmin Edit, output at Max Def , then taking that into Avidemux and outputting it at 8Kbps (1920 by 1080) for BRVR, as well as 1080 by 720 at variable bit rate for BKool. ... Oh and editing the Fit File to eliminate stops and starts. ... Simple uploading video to BKool :cry::cry::cry:
But worth it...

Thanks

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
What software do you guys use to edit the footage? Up until this point I’ve been sort of telling myself off for not using my GoPro more. But now I feel like I’ve dodged a bullet!

Top Bottom