Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member
Will be interesting to see if and when any of the fast guys here doing the Tour catch me and then Norry.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Will be interesting to see if and when any of the fast guys here doing the Tour catch me and then Norry.
Well, I've just checked and @TurboTommy and I finished about 15 minutes before you last year (Tommy a few minutes before me due to my cramp in the last few miles), so if similar speed difference we should catch you just before the end! How's that for an incentive for you - and me and Tommy!!

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Well, I've just checked and @TurboTommy and I finished about 15 minutes before you last year (Tommy a few minutes before me due to my cramp in the last few miles), so if similar speed difference we should catch you just before the end! How's that for an incentive for you - and me and Tommy!!

Don’t forget we have an extra 20 miles this year. I smell blood already! :evil:

bridgy

Legendary Member
who has a weak bladder :smile:
:reading:

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Paul do you have a strava segment for the whole ride
Well you guys might have a chance of catching me though I might have 2 working legs this year- apparently it makes all the difference when cycling :okay:

Catching Norry though... good luck!

:laugh:

If you put as much effort into your training this year as you do into your excuse making then you’ll be dangerous :okay:

Top Bottom