Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Yet to wear mine in battle !

Unless the battle is in a Capri-Sun factory the snipers will have an easy day!

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Good luck with that. I ended up booking a hotel 5 miles from the start, on the other side of Peterborough :bicycle:, 2 months ago :eek:
I can't stay over night so will be driving 3+ hours on the morning to make the ride. Gonna be a very early start for me :tongue:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
OK I've dl'd the gpx files for the ToC 19 ride to the edge's and element head units. How do I ride them on the smart trainer (kickr and bkool pro)? If it is possible. Is it just as simple as ride the course and it will adjust the resistance as and when it needs to, from the gpx file, or do I need to do anything else. I'll probably be doing it in Zwift or BRVR.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
OK I've dl'd the gpx files for the ToC 19 ride to the edge's and element head units. How do I ride them on the smart trainer (kickr and bkool pro)? If it is possible. Is it just as simple as ride the course and it will adjust the resistance as and when it needs to, from the gpx file, or do I need to do anything else. I'll probably be doing it in Zwift or BRVR.
I'm not sure either ... Was going to have a play tomorrow to see how to work it out.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n2ZCJ1JQFys

CXRAndy

Guru
The Gpx file must have gradients. You can then upload to Wahoo Elemnt. Whilst in trainer mode you can ride a route, so it should alter resistance on the trainer. I've not tried it, but the video I linked to said you could. Also I tried my Elemnt with the Tacx Neo and it took control of the trainer resistance.

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Anyone fancy a long weekend attack on mont ventoux in September? I know it feels like a long way off but I’ve just booked a family holiday so I’m using this little window of opportunity to tender for all my other little projects :angel:

Top Bottom