Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
If it comes further my way then it’s going to get hillier

bobinski

Legendary Member
The travel lodge some of us are booked into are now offering a 20% discount. So, if you haven’t booked and fancy a Fratt style experience that weekend...

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Any of you guys got any thoughts on a new club jersey? I can’t remeber how we left it.

I’d like to wear a club jersey but I’m not sure I want to wear that particular one again.

It seems there are more regs on the various platforms now who might also be interested in purchasing one so that might make it doable. We could keep the design and colour (relatively) similar so people can either stick or twist.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Any of you guys got any thoughts on a new club jersey? I can’t remeber how we left it.

I’d like to wear a club jersey but I’m not sure I want to wear that particular one again.

It seems there are more regs on the various platforms now who might also be interested in purchasing one so that might make it doable. We could keep the design and colour (relatively) similar so people can either stick or twist.

I liked the design of the last one. It was easy to pick out in the crowd. Having said that, I'll have a new one if we go for it.

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I liked the design of the last one. It was easy to pick out in the crowd. Having said that, I'll have a new one if we go for it.

Yep it definitely stood out! :smile:. We should keep the colour and design I think. Maybe tone the orange down slightly. And find a nicer fit and material.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Yep it definitely stood out! :smile:. We should keep the colour and design I think. Maybe tone the orange down slightly. And find a nicer fit and material.
Only worn mine once so far so would appreciate it if a new top was the same, or very similar, design so we can decide to stick or twist (as it were!). Saying that though, the current one is a smidge heavy so a 'summer' weight top might be nice :okay: I'll go with the majority :okay:

bridgy

Legendary Member

I was thinking the same - like the design but was a bit disappointed with the quality I would be up for a new one of better quality in the same design

Top Bottom