Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Yep I watched it yesterday. Looks awesome. Still probably won't go to Canada if I qualify, but you never know.

bridgy

Legendary Member
Yep I watched it yesterday. Looks awesome. Still probably won't go to Canada if I qualify, but you never know.
I probably won't qualify anyway, but even if I did, it would be a tough sell to get away with that trip - it is still quite inspiring though!

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
7071B4DF-EA1D-41D3-ABA0-602BDD272A08.png

These are discount codes for the tour of Cambridge.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I'm already booked.

Even booked the hotel last week :smile:
Been scrambling around friends to see who can come stay at the house and look after HID whilst I'm away all day on the ride. Who would have thought that week would be so popular for holidays, weddings and god knows what else. Anyway .... finally found someone last night who can :wahhey: It's booked in diaries and baring a disaster I'll be on the start line too. Just need to decide if I do it on the SS again, or take up HID's offer to buy a swanky new Bianchi bike :whistle:

Norry1

Legendary Member
Been scrambling around friends to see who can come stay at the house and look after HID whilst I'm away all day on the ride. Who would have thought that week would be so popular for holidays, weddings and god knows what else. Anyway .... finally found someone last night who can :wahhey: It's booked in diaries and baring a disaster I'll be on the start line too. Just need to decide if I do it on the SS again, or take up HID's offer to buy a swanky new Bianchi bike :whistle:

Have a proper go at the Gran Fondo. Full Bianchi :smile:

i know ... I have to consider the pretense that i'm not going to buy a new bike but when it comes to it in Spring, that shiny new bike will be heading my way :laugh:
A few pictures of @kipster bike will be enough to push you into it.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Can you remind me which hotel you booked? You did tell me but I forgot!

I need to sort my hotel out.

Park Inn. About 5 miles from the event which gives a nice warm up in the morning. A few of us stayed there last year ad it worked well.

Top Bottom