Turbo Club - Meet Ups / Events

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Norry1

Legendary Member
Thanks guys. Thoroughly enjoyed the day, even the 3.30 a.m. alarm wasn't a problem :smile: Bike was a dream again.
Up next!!!

Screenshot_2019-08-06-06-45-58.png

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
@TurboTommy .
Your hilarious comment on @LBHIFI Strava ride that the sound created by his new wheel is worth the upgrade is a science fact deserves further study. If you apply for a research grant I'd be willing to be part of the control group.

I like your thinking my friend. Although if we were to be proven wrong we’d have to think of another crappy excuse for all the junk we buy?

If we lose whooshy and shiny we’re all screwed!

LBHIFI

Veteran
I seem to lucky not to loose any power in TT position, so I thought I would try to go a bit more extreme. The new position felt really good and I think that is the position I will use for next years ToC:

upload_2019-8-11_15-50-27.png

The test I did with this position would probably had me qualified in both 50-54 and 55-59 age group (I'm in the 55-59 age group next year), so from here on it's just a question of keeping fit, and hopefully add a few more watts to my FTP.

I seem to lucky not to loose any power in TT position, so I thought I would try to go a bit more extreme. The new position felt really good and I think that is the position I will use for next years ToC:

View attachment 479635

The test I did with this position would probably had me qualified in both 50-54 and 55-59 age group (I'm in the 55-59 age group next year), so from here on it's just a question of keeping fit, and hopefully add a few more watts to my FTP.
Comparing it to your avatar your back is much flatter. No wonder you're collecting KOMs.

Last edited:

Norry1

Legendary Member

View attachment 479635

That looks really, really aero. Well done for finding - and being able to hold - that position

CXRAndy

Guru
The superman position has got the fastest hour record held by Boardman, which has yet to be surpassed by today's current setups.
Even though Boardman's record has been disqualified

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
The superman position has got the fastest hour record held by Boardman, which has yet to be surpassed by today's current setups.
Even though Boardman's record has been disqualified
[I'm being too idle to Google] Why was it disqualified?

Top Bottom